Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What A Shit Day

Today I was like normal go to school but when I arrived school it wasn't normal already,I was meet my classmate(Siew Chwee)she ask me to help her take food to teacher,it was nevermind I always server for beautiful ma!!!(Feel I was gatal-gatal Sikit)Then I take a book to write who got attend de.Then I went back to class put my bag,then go to work(give newspaper to teacher),I was tired already to do this work.But today is the last I this work,happy man!!!After do the work,I went to class then my brother(Fook Wei)say that all the percubaan pengawas got a meeting at the pejabat when rest period,my heart say"shit!!!It's not a good things!!!",then it was rest period me and my brother go to pejabat bla~bla~bla~all thing is shit de...no need say it.Then we go to canteen eat then we went back to class Chee Seng(my classmate) who always ask me go to toilet with him morning until evening always like because he want fool me(secret)and make me cemburu him(also secret)then we got a meeting pbsm.After meeting I went back home do homework until now I write this note lo....ALL IS SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment