Saturday, September 19, 2009

What A Wonderful day

Yesterday my friend "Dato Ong"(Actually her name is Ong Shin Min,her father is Dato,so we call her "Dato Ong" lo) got a party,she invite me and my friend,when i arrived her house.WOW,what a big house man.When i step in her house,WOW(again),what a beautiful house i ever see.Then me and my friend to a padang(actually is beside swimming pool only).We talk about "lapsap" things.Then after about 20 minute.Dato Ong ask us go take food that she prepare already.After we eat,we play a game call "cai qi qiu".After we play we went to her second floor to rest,then one of my friend,Ling Hui,say she is boring,got nothing to do.Then,Dato Ong say got mahjong to play.When they play,they ask me want to play or not.I say don't like to play this type game(like play gamble),Then i say just watch them play only.They play about near 11 o'clock i feel i tired already,then i call my mother to fetcher me back,then i wait until about 11.15,rain already,but about 11.20,the rain is heavy and heavy.Dato Ong mother ask me and my friend want to stay at their one night or not.I say i don't want,because i afraid my mother will worry me,then about 11.28.My mother come already.Then when i arrived my house is about 11.40 already.I take bath,then eat some bread.About 1.00,i go wait my father finish use computer,then i write this note.......

No comments:

Post a Comment